Statute of the online store Tramontana
The online store operating at: http://tramontana.com.pl is run by:
Tramontana Mateusz Ziemba with its registered office in Żywiec 34-300, ul. Kościuszki 18, registered in the Central Register Information of Economic Activity NIP 625 225 22 01, REGON 360192058
Post address: Tramontana Mateusz Ziemba, ul. Kościuszki 18, 34-300 Żywiec
Address: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +48 503 037 507
Regulations – these regulations specifying the rules for selling services offered by the Tramontana online store
Store – online store http://tramontana.com.pl/pl/ selling windsurfing courses on its offer via the Internet and operating at http://tramontana.com.pl/pl/
Course – windsurfing courses presented as part of the store and implemented at the Tramontana windsurfing school in Omis, Croatia
Customer – any person or other entity without legal personality making purchases in the Store;
Market price – the selling price of the service on the market suggested by the publisher or supplier;
Payment by bank transfer – payment made by the Customer to the indicated bank account
The information on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, they are an invitation to conclude a contract. By placing an order using the funds available on the Store’s website, the Customer submits an offer to purchase a specific service on the conditions specified in the description of the goods and the Regulations.
- A customer intending to purchase a course may place orders as follows (24 hours daily on all days of the week).
- a) Via the website http://tramontana.com.pl/pl/ by completing the order form. To make a purchase, accept the store’s regulations.
- b) By sending an order to email@example.com with the following information:
– name of the ordered course, number of items, date of the course, data necessary to complete the order name, surname, telephone number
- c) A course fee should be paid to the following bank account:
Tramontana Mateusz Ziemba,
- Kościuszki 18, 34-300 Żywiec
NIP 625 225 22 01
Bank Zachodni WBK
Bill PL 47 1090 2590 0000 0001 2966 4677
Account EU PL96 1090 2590 0000 0001 2966 4765, SWIFT / BIC code: WBKPPLPP
We provide the name of the ordering person in the transfer description
- The prices of courses offered for sale in the store are listed next to the given course.
- All prices on the Store’s website:
– are in euros;
– in the case of payments to the zloty account, the price should be converted according to the sale rate of the National Bank of Poland on the day of payment
- The binding and final price is the price of the goods given on the official store website at the time of placing the order by the Customer.
- The customer is not obliged to submit financial guarantees for the course of the contract.
Modification of orders
1.The customer has the right to make changes to the order up to 14 days before the date of course start.
- Modification of the order can be made by contacting the owner of the portal, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes made by the Customer to the order may relate to: the number of course participants, the type of course implemented, data, cancellation of part or all of the order placed.
- Payments for the course purchased in the store can be made:
- a) by bank transfer to the bank account
Tramontana Mateusz Ziemba, ul. Kościuszki 18, 34-300 Żywiec NIP 625 225 22 01
Bank Zachodni WBK
PL 47 1090 2590 0000 0001 2966 4677
EU PL96 1090 2590 0000 0001 2966 4765, SWIFT / BIC code: WBKPPLPP
Order processing time
- The courses offered by the store are at the Tramontana windsurfing school in Omis
- The school operates between June and September and during this period it is possible to complete the ordered course.
- Courses usually starts on Sunday.
- Any changes to the date of the course should be agreed with the owner in advance by contacting via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- The store is obliged to conduct a course in accordance with the assumptions of the offer. If the course is not implemented in such a way (contrary to the contract), the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint together
– Price reduction unless the Store resolves the dispute without undue inconvenience to the Customer.
- The first stage of the complaint is contact via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Next the Customer is obliged to justify the complaint in writing.
- Complaints may also be filed directly at the Tramontana windsurfing school in Omis
- All complaints will be considered within a reasonable time without excessive inconvenience for the Customer from the day the complaint is received by the Store.
- When the complaint submitted by the Customer is considered positively, the Store will fulfill the requests indicated by the Customer in accordance with his rights listed in this paragraph, point 1.
- It is also possible for the Store to offer a different service in exchange for the advertised service if the complaint is accepted.
The right to cancel the contract
1.The customer has the option of canceling the order, up to 14 days before the start date of the windsurfing course, by contacting via email to the following email address:
- The costs of resigning from participation in the course are standard per person depending on the date of resignation:
- 25% of the course price – when canceling up to 31 days before the start date,
- 30% of the course price – if you cancel within 30 days before the start date,
- 50% of the course price – if you cancel within 24 days before the start date,
- 60% of the course price – if you cancel within 17 days before the start date,
- 80% of the course price – if you cancel within 10 days before the start date,
- 90% of the course price – if you cancel within 3 days before the start date or if it does not start
- The Customer’s refund will be made within 14 calendar days using the same payment method that the consumer used, unless the consumer agrees to a different refund method.
- The data provided by the Customer (name, surname, telephone number) are necessary to complete the order. By making an order, the Customer agrees to place his data in the Store’s database. Both storage and processing of data by the Store takes place in order to implement the contract of sale of goods to the Customer.
- The Customer, when making a purchase in the Store, separately agrees to be sent by post
e-mail information about the store’s offer, special offers – promotions, discounts.
- Personal data are protected in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182).
- The Customer has the full right to inspect the personal data provided by them, modify them and request their removal from the Store’s database.
- These Regulations apply from May 15, 2017.
- In matters not covered in the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply,
and above all the Civil Code, as well as the provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights and the Personal Data Protection Act.
- In the event of changes to the Regulations, orders placed before the date of the change
are implemented on the basis of the Regulations in the version applicable on the date of the order.